Wednesday, November 09, 2005

31 days

31 days to go…..I am all excited, if computers could feel then I am probably feeling just like one fresh installed computer.

I got formatted, re-installed all the software in my brain, properly allocated correct directory structures and all set to test my new graphic card. (duh!)

31 days to go…. For me to start my new job as Program Manager, Microsoft – Games Division, I will be working out at the state of art campus as Gachibowli, Hyderabad.

Its is the largest development center of Microsoft outside of USA.

31 days to go….

I cannot talk much about the nature of my work, as there are bunch of papers stapled to my lip. (NDA) but all I can say I will be making GAMES.

Also wondering if I can get a role in the new upcoming Halo Movie, I was always confident about my acting skills :) , it would be great if I can convince Alex Garland to add a character to his script. Anyways jokes apart, I am really looking forward for my job to start at MS and a new journey into the mysteries of good gameplay.

Other things that i am looking forward for are:

1. Indian Game Developers Guild to start.
2. My sister’s wedding in December.
3. Permanent license plate for my new car that I bought 2 weeks back. (See)
4. My new Nostromo™ SpeedPad n52.
5. Peter Jackson’s King Kong – Both the movie and the game. Demo looked very impressive.
6. Coming weekend’s Italian cooking session with family.

4 comments:

Storm said...

Ok so your gamepad arrived today... Man its awesome... Too bad I'll be using it until mid dec while you sit in Hyderabad with your dingy mouse and keyboard ;) :))

Anand Ramachandran said...

Whoa - you must be spending some SERIOUS time in elevators.

Congrats on your new jobe and the blog - all the best for both.

Sumit said...

SERIOUS time in elevator , u bet :)

Thanks

DoD said...

elevator blog was awesome sir!!! n CONGRATS on ur new job! ....tht gamepad looks really inviting...hmmmm...can smbody plzzz gift me tht???