Sunday, January 03, 2010

All izz well

2nd Jan 2010. After almost 18 months, living in Redmond, wife and I went out for a Movie in a movie theater. Our 15 month old Aryan behaved well and slept throughout for the 9.30PM show of "3 Idiots".

What can I say, I'm not a big bollywood fan, but of late have been by some good movies. 3 Idiots was simply outstanding, I do not remember when was the last I was so thoroughly entertained by a Hindi movie, maybe it was "Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar".

Probably the first time, I wanted the movie should not end and just carry on. It brought back so many memories of my college days (1997-98-99).

Kudos to the film production team and the actors, you guys deserve a standing ovation.

1 comment:

VINOD MORE said...

same here... with 3 idiot and then avatar.. kind of two pinnacles in bollywood n hollywood... nothing more to say just enjoyed both very very much...