Monday, March 01, 2010

Weight Testing

I’m one of those who have walked this earth carrying different weights at different times.
I was born as a plump kid (8.5 pounds), but was on the lean side all the way till thirteen then tides turned and steadily gaining weight till seventeen. When I finished my school I weighed 88kgs. I’m not tall at all. I’m somewhere between 5 feet 10 inches or 11 and with 88kgs I was nothing less than SUPER FAT.

It was not until I joined college in 1996 where I started losing and went back to 69kgs by 1999. – thanks to basketball and no money to eat food (everything spent on booze, smokes and fun).

But, the weight problem did not leave me, soon after I started earning and spending every second day dining out (off course meals were severed with few pints of beer) and it was not long that I reached my 85kgs mark.

The point is – I never paid attention to either food or the weight. I was too busy enjoying life.

Here is 2010 and I have been gaining weight steadily for the last decade.
With a 1 ½ year old kid and a beautiful wife, I’m not getting any younger and I think It is finally time give it up once in for all (iss dharti pe thoda boj kam ho)
28th of Feb 2010 – I weigh 93Kgs and not happy with my health and I have decided to lose weight, keep an eye on this page for frequent updates and status updates.

1998-1999



2000-2001



2003-2004



2005-2006




2008-2009



2009-2010

1 comment:

VINOD MORE said...

are yaar jaroor koi hava bhar raha hai..... find him and kill!!!